Friday, May 21, 2010

My surgeon told me that the pain level for the surgery differs for each patient, and I have to say that I found it to be very painful. It was hard to walk and urinate, but I still didn't regret it.

I did want to let you know that prior to my surgery I did a lot of research and read about the possible side effects. One of the most concerning side effects was the possible lowing of my libido, inability to get an erection (impotency or erectile dysfunction), and inability or organism even with anal stimulation.

These are some photos of my bandages and then of the incision after the bandages were removed.








2 comments:

  1. This is interesting, but with such a big penis the orchitectomy looses it`s visual effect being similiar to a Vagina.
    Could you please contact me and tell my the price for this surgery and your surgeon and your clinic by mail business_webspace@hotmail.com?
    Is creating a Vagina possible after the Orchitectomy took place?
    Thank you very much for your Infos,
    kind regards
    Julie

    ReplyDelete